The 13th World Scout Youth Forum to be held in Gabala in Qafqaz Resort Hotel, located in the mountains of Great Caucasus.
The Venue for the 13th World Scout Youth Forum is Qafqaz Resort Hotel. The hotel is located at the foot of the Great Caucasus mountain range, on the bank of Demiraparanchay river. Qafqaz Resort Hotel has a modern and well equipped conference hall – Baku Conference Hall, located on the 1st floor of the separate building with the space for exhibitions in the basement and restaurant for the lunch and dinner with the capacity of 200 (+70) people on the ground floor. In the meantime Baku Conference Hall is equipped with three projectors, Amplifier, Translation rooms, Wi-Fi Microphone, DVD player, Lapel Microphones, Desk Microphones, three Screens and Wi-Fi in the entire Hall.
All participants will be accommodated in two hotel buildings which are located one next to another. If there are not enough space for the organizing committee and volunteers there is a possibility to accommodate in the Cottages: QafqaZ Resort Hotel is an amazing five star hotel with outstanding activity complex located at the foot of the Caucasian Mountains in Gabala. The hotel has 114 modern and spacious guest rooms and well-designed cottages ideally suited for a long weekends with friends and family. QafqaZ Resort Hotel offers several restaurants with a broad menu selection for the whole family. The hotel is also a great location for meetings and dinners both for private functions and also for business meetings and groups.
The capacity of Baku Conference Hall is:
- The area if the Hall is 450 m2.
- The Height is 7m.
- There are 5 indoor rooms for the workshops and more than 7 outdoor workshop areas.
- There are several administrative offices which can be used for the Youth Advisors, Planning team, Host committee separately.
- The entire territory of the Hotel includes such facilities as Outdoor and Indoor Pool, Cinema, Disco hall, Tennis, Bowling, SPA center and Amphitheatre for 600 people.
- Each hotel building has a 24 hours operating Pubs with the total capacity of 200 people.
- Catering will be provided in two hotel buildings for the breakfasts and in the dining hall of the Baku Conference hall for the lunch and dinner. The Hotel will be providing various types of cuisine including halal, kosher and vegetarian.
- The Hotel has a medical center. Ambulances and fire brigade will be on duty for the period of the entire event. The Central Regional Hospital is in 7 km from the hotel.